*One fun note about Halloween in Madrid if you’re still deciding on a costume: Spaniards tend to go for scarier outfits (rather than cute), so keep that in mind if you want to feel like a native! And don’t forget to share your pictures with the hashtags #AILMadrid (Facebook) or #AILMadridFun (Instagram)!
The Top 5 Halloween Events in Madrid
1. Parque de atracciones has a little something for everyone! Events include
- Fright night: Terrifying rides and surprises in store!
- Family fun: cartoons, face painting, fashion show and much more!
- Halloween Dinner on the 31st of October and the 1st of November: there will be frightening cartoons which will interact with the diners!
2. La casa de los horrores has the scary-fun:
- Terrifying dinners
- Cluedo and murder mysteries
- Ghost stories
- Ghost tours
3. La Vaguada shopping center is offering family friendly activities, such as:
- Dancing, games, ghost stories and other fun activities
- Haunted cemetery for 4 to 9 year old children
- Restaurant of horrors and Adams Family themes
- Dinner of horror (cena de horror)
- Different events (family, adult), dinners, hotels, ghost walks, discos and games, museum visits
5. Parque Warner Madrid is hosting dinners, musicals, shows, and parades but, best of all, they are doing a series of horror film recreations! Scenes include:
- Recreation of Nightmare at Elm Street scenes
- Friday 13th: “Bloody field.”- not for children
- Looney Tunes enchanted forest
- Horror West – zombie apocalypse
Enjoy this spooky weekend, we can’t wait to see your costumes!