21 ago 2012

Paella in Madrid

Introducing our beloved Blanca!
Hello everyone! We are starting a new section for our blog, and every week we will give you recommendations for ways to best spend your weekends. By way of introduction for those of you who don't know me, my name is Blanca and I am a Spanish teacher here at AIL Madrid. 
One of the most frequent questions that I get asked by my students is where they can have a good paella meal whilst they are here in Madrid. Paella isn't really considered to be the typical meal for people in the Madrid, but more for those in the Mediterranean, however, this doesn't mean that we can't enjoy the wonderful dish here in Madrid! My personal favourite is la Arrocería Gala, it is really central and in a vibrant area, which is great for having a few drinks after a meal. The best things about the restaurant are the different varities of paella and the open garden where you can sit and enjoy the food. Ah! Don't forget to bring cash with you, because the restaurant doesn't accept any type of card payment. Please let me know what you all think of it, but trust me when I say it is well worth visiting!
La Arrocería Gala - great Spanish paella and even better surroundings

Author: Blanca



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario